Please complete the form below and click on "Submit Donation" to make your tax-deductible donation.
To submit this form, all "*" fields must be filled in.
Please click "Submit" only once to ensure your form isn't sent twice.
Donor Levels and Benefits
$75 to $149
* Advance priority for single ticket purchases to PBO's regular concert season
* Invitation for two to attend an Open Rehearsal
$150 to $349 (all of the above, plus)
* Exclusive "Season Highlights” CD
* Acknowledgment in the April program book
$350 to $649 (all of the above, plus)
* Recognition in Philharmonia's program book for one full-year season
* 15% discount on Philharmonia merchandise and CDs
$650 to $1,499 (all of the above, plus)
* Invitation for two to attend the Premium Open Rehearsal, which includes a wine & hors d'oeuvres reception preceding the rehearsal
$1,500 to $2,999 (all of the above, plus)
* Invitation for two to attend Philharmonia's exclusive annual Cognoscenti Luncheon, featuring a private concert and season sneak preview led by Nicholas McGegan
$3,000 to $5,499 (all of the above, plus)
* Invitation to Philharmonia's exclusive Amati Concert (formerly known as the Conductor’s Concert) including supper, private concert, dessert & mingling with guest artists
$5,500 to $9,999 (all of the above, plus)
* Invitation to a private post-concert party with guest artists
$10,000 to $24,999 (all of the above, plus)
* Sponsorship or dedication of a single concert or guest artist during the season
* Invitation to a private backstage meet-and-greet with guest artists & conductor
* Signed CDs by guest artists & conductor
$25,000 and above (all of the above, plus)
* Formal salon dinner at the home of Music Director Nicholas McGegan
For more information about benefits, please contact the Development Department at (415) 252-1288.